• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baxter Black Video: Watchout For The Bucking ATM.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baxter Black Video: Watchout For The Bucking ATM.

I saw this and thought others might like it.

Joe

>

Good one Joe Dales.

Could you help me. My Favorite is still www.youtube "cowboys herding cats".ca

Maybe post that one Joe on this site. If I tried it. it might be not compact like your thread of Baxter Black is.

Comment

Used Hay Dealer LOL

Comment

I will take Baxter's used hay over what our political leaders are trying to peddle any day. And by the way a man horseback has benefit of 4 eyes and 2 brains. Gives him an edge in efficiency and safety IMO. HT

Comment

Hi SADIE,

Sorry I could not find the Cowboys Herding Cats video....send me the link and I will post. joe.dales@farms.com

Here is another one that related to the ATV clip.

Comment

ca/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CDwQtwIwAA&url=htt p%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPk7yqlTMvp 8&ei=vfudTbj-HpSbtweL_YnJBA&usg=AFQjCNFtB3SsXIS7TmGG3uPd9BwzwHh C8A">
            <!DOCTYPE html>
            <html lang="en" dir="ltr" >
            <!-- machid: pazZTMm81aHFQZGpf

I am trying this Joe Dales. I need lots of help on this modern computer technology.

If this doesn't work just go to google
            www.youtube "Cowboys herding cats".ca

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.