• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G&M Livestock

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G&M Livestock

How many other farmers have lost money for cattle marketed by this crook. Gerald Ballegeer owner operator of G&M Livestock Ltd.

Don't know any personally, but it's the talk of the town around here. Apparently this all came on very recently, and surprised a lot of people.

Comment

What happenned if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Cattle broker gone bad. Some producers out 4 loads of fats not paid for...

Comment

That really sucks!!, Bad enough to come through bse prices and all the other problems etc. etc. and then get shafted this way when prices are better, really bad! Hope it works out for those people, hasn't been an easy way to make a living!

Comment

I'm confused after reading the Western Producer article about this guy. Why did he get paid by the US plant for someone else's cattle? Wouldn't the plant pay the owner of the cattle directly? I've never heard that scenario before.

Comment

Whats the big deal. Ole Gerald said he will repay every penny in 2 years or less. Give the guy a break, he has bills to pay too.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...