• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Pounders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Pounders

We are looking at getting a new post pounder and were wondering which is the one to buy.The majority of our pounding will be 3-4 inch posts.I really like the Wheatheart pounders with the post hugger but it's much too big and expensive for our needs.Too bad they don't make a smaller version.Which ones are working well for you peoples?

I have an old Wheatland pounder that must be 30 years old at least. It has never given us any trouble as long as we took care of it. Half the country has used it, as we let all the neighbors use it. I know what you mean by the post hugger feature being desirable, not only for straight posts, but as a safety feature! A post pounder can be a very dangerous piece of equipment!!!

Comment

Yeah,I don't want to be like a guy I heard of who came home after a day of pounding missing a few fingers.Gosh dang that had to hurt!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...