• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXPLOSION FUKUSHIMA

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXPLOSION FUKUSHIMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjx-JlwYtyE

Interesting how the Jap gov has been saying the plants were under control.

Measurements of cesium and radioactive iodine around plant indicate meltdown was initiated. Reports indicate that officials are flooding reactor with sea water and boric acid (this may help to keep it cool and prevent massive melt-down). On the other hand, what are they doing with the coolant water? probably just dumping it in ocean, water vapour coming off reactor will be radio-active/toxic.

Reports that I have been receiving, say as many as 5 reactors have had coolant failure problems... I'm sure media and Japanese officials will not tell us half the story....if it weren't for the video of the explosion earlier - they'd say that didn't happen.

It is incredibly catastrophic....

Comment

Now a volcano is erupting what else could wrong.

Comment

Fukushima reactor #3 had a hydrogen explosion last night (early Monday Japan time). Much larger explosion than one earlier at reactor #1. Note: Reactor #3 was a MOX fueled system, meaning it had plutonium mixed oxides with the uranium fuel. I've heard 7% plutonium mix? This being far more toxic than the uranium fuel.

Reactor #2 is now stated to be in melt down and an explosion is expected. From what I have heard 4,5,6 were shut down at the time of earthquake.

Make sure your animals have salt with iodine. A good mixed trace mineral salt would probably be best. This is of course, more of a problem for those living on the west coast.

Comment

Looks even worse this morning...they have pulled the workers out who were trying to shut it down. Too much radiation.

Comment

I'm told the Emperor of Japan is going to make and important announcement soon! Keep watching RT.com or Aljazeera.com (english) for more details - You'll learn more on these channels than our media here. Aljazeera english has been showing, live, all the updates by the Japanese government and Tokyo Electric officials.

VERY BAD!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...