• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earth Quake In Japan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Quake In Japan

The news is full of reports of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Here in the USA we are praying and already preparing to take action and assist in anyway we can. I would like to remind our Canadian friends and neighbors of the importance Japan is to our agricultural and national economies. As well Japan could be considered an ally of both Canada and the USA. Please contact your local churches, aid agencies and government agencies to discover methods of assistance.. sending money is always a good first step.

Well said. We should all count our blessings and help if we can.

Comment

It is expected that at least one nuclear reactor may be expected to melt-down very soon, potentially causing a disaster far worse than Chernobyl. Japanese government also warning of a second reactor which is experiencing major troubles. Hope for the best, but plan for the worse (stock up on some potassium iodate for the thyroid)...

Comment

A wake up reminder - Dido - the earth’s axis was moved several centimetres, and the time was backed up a small part of a second.

Remind me Lord that you hold the brevity of life in but a balance. Forgive me for blindly charging on daily thinking that I have any control over my circumstances.

Thank you that you are in control and not some political entity!

Comment

I wonder what that will do to the weather. It has to affect it somehow.

Comment

Watching the media and the nuclear industry prostitutes "control" the spin is sickening... However, there are plenty of good reports out there, especially on Russia Today which you can watch on your computers.

The reactors at Fukushima are in melt down (2 and maybe 3 now)... What is happening is the nuclear power company is copying the Navy as best they can. When a nuclear ship has a problem with one of their two reactors... over-board she goes, down, down, down to the bottom of the ocean floor.

The reactor core can't be jettesoned but it can be flooded with sea water. This is an act of desperation by the operators, NOT a control-decision made because the reactors are old and ready for retirement anyways.

All that "tidal energy" and Japan has spent the last 65 years building nuclear reactors (55) and a nuclear reprocessing facility (Hokkaido Is.).... what a freaking waste.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.