• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to buy some cows?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to buy some cows?

152 Bred Black Cows/Heifers due to calve April 6th Can't seem to get financing for the land I want to buy so we will have to buy with cash. 780-928-4222

Well I guess it depends are they the ones you talked about getting so cheap at 7 to 900 or are they the ones you talked up in price that supposedly were going for 1500? HA HA HA, just kiddin around, good luck with your sale. too bad, you are like many of us, we know what to do to make maybe some money but if we don't have all the money to complete it, it doesn't happen.

Comment

Ya it sucks when guys are buying 20 to 10 or 12 quarters at a shot. Lots of old money at play here. At least now I am nearly guaranteed 1 maybe 2 quarters.

Cows sell Thursday don't want to say where or grassfarmer is gunna kick my ass.

Comment

Hope the sale etc. goes well for you!

Comment

http://clyde.nbinc.com/upcoming-listings/

To see the pics

Comment

Nice looking bunch of cows,and yes i'm looking at buying more cows,but they calve to late for me to consider.I'm already working on calving the last 25% of my cow herd.Hope you do well,there is no reason that you shouldn't!

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words

Comment

averaged $1245 on 154 head 6 open some 1370 lots 1300

Comment

Good to hear you did good with your cows!!

Comment

Good prices Allfarmer - what now? buy the land and maybe take in some custom grazers - NB will likely be in the market for cheap grazing, you may even get to see some of your cows again ;o)

Comment

Sellin off the feed. Ya I can't complain about the prices I figured some would be in the 1300's but not that many. I have had 2 calls about guys wanting my hayland already. I think the plan is going to be make the hay myself....sell the hay...or feed someone's else's cows....or see if FCC is still mad at me for selling when they didn't want me too. I have heard of other guys who sold the cows paid out the loans early then FCC gave them cattle loans again.

My latest bright idea is since I only have to put down 10% sale day and the rest in 30 days I will keep my feeders another 30 days or so at only 1.5 lbs/day thats almost another 3780 lbs plus that puts them closer to grass and prices are still trending up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...