• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dual purpose business trip to Northern Alberta Next Week.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual purpose business trip to Northern Alberta Next Week.

Wearing Two Hats---Has me scheduled in the Peace River Region the Week of the Feb 15 16 17 of next week. My evening are free. All farmer (is this the area you farm/Ranch). Is there a chance to meet (Face to Face) for a coffee!!!

Planning on working with a group of Alberta Landowners in that area. Planning also at stopping at Fairview College to see a collegue who used to practice in the adjouring community of Wainwright when I was practicing in Consort.

Upon my return will reveal more on agriville the purpose/purposes of this trip. ie: will be carrying extra copy of the 2010 CAEPLA Landowner Journal.

Will check agriville Sunday night before heading on this Journey early Monday morning.

There is an Alberta Surface Rights Mtg in Camrose on
    the 14th Starts 9:30am Norseman If you're in the area
    stop by on your way north. Safe Trip!!

Comment

Thankyou Kathy but my timeline is totally booked. I have made great contact with others on agriville to meet "face to face" on the route set out. I will send you an email Kathy and others and put a brief on agriville next week.

Comment

Kato - do you have any contact info or agenda for the Camrose meeting?

Comment

I believe it's their AGM wd40 - contact 780-672-6021 for more info.

Comment

Typo -- it's Kathy. I'm out in the wilds of Manitoba. But you got the info anyway, so all is well.

Comment

That does sounds great Sadie!

But Peace River is still 3.5 hours south of me. Like the Jolly Green Giant used to say "look up....look wwwaaaayyyy up".

Comment

Getting my giants mixed up...that would be the Friendly giant!

Comment

Home from a trip to Peace River, Fairview, Grand Prairie area. Met a couple of agrivillers---"face to face".

All Farmer----Peace River distance was a trek alone another 3 plus hours north --wow.

Purpose of the trip was to help a group of landowners from Manning who had the ugly experience of "forced intrusion" of an ATCO power structures and lines on their lands.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...