• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Ag Service Board Supports meditaion of the BSE class action.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta Ag Service Board Supports meditaion of the BSE class action.

Holy catfish batwoman... Or kato as we know and love. This ag service board it mostly an elected group of agricultural officials. Unlike the ABP who are mostly hand pickled (I meant to say hand picked) koolaid fed officials. Not only is ABP afraid to support mediation, they would not even entertain our idea of allowing Pallett to speak at their AGM. Sorry boys but I heard another ABP blunder this week that got me stirred.........Don't get me wrong --- the environmental stewardship award and a few other crucial items on the ABP agenda could affect the cattle world in this province immensely if they were not there to help us LOL But Lord help us when it comes to ABP and real business that could affect our wallets.......
    By the way --- we got Pallett coming to entertain us again on April 6th in Crossfield Alberta. Come on out and have some fun....One of these days Ethel ----- pow to the moon,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah, I heard it by the g****vine! And we started the ball rolling on the same kind of action here in Ontario today.

But really, settle down Kaiser, that musta been some good hooch fueling that rant! hahaha

Comment

Isn't it great? And three cheers for Roy Rutledge for putting in a good word for our cause.

Comment

Awesome.
        I'll have to get in touch with those folks and do a
        story, for sure.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...