• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stemach Stepping DOWN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stemach Stepping DOWN

Premier Ed Stelmach announced today that he is stepping downs as Premier of Alberta, and will not be running in the next election.

A race for the Premier's position has not been scheduled as of yet. The new Premier will not be obligated to go to the polls until March 2013.

AKA - Ted(the slime) Morton will be our next Premier in all likelihood, (if money and power has its' way). Look out Alberta, Morton is a "plant" specifically designed to ram through all this tyrannical legislation such as his baby the "Land Stewardship Act".

link:

http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/alberta/2011/01/25/17027656.html

Maybe attack ads will get Albertain's voting? The conservatives are in trouble they know it and admit it.

Comment

I know who I won't be voting for. Morton
      has more to do with 19 and 36 than even
      Steady Eddy.

Comment

Got to love the irony of his "danger for an extreme right party to disguise itself as a moderate party" comment.
        Would that not be exactly what his own party has done? Pretending to be "conservative" while enacting extremist policies as outlined in bills 19, 36 and 50?

Comment

I got a kick out of the quote on the
          radio, that they were going to review the
          legislation and ensure that the wording
          and definitions were clear, to prevent any
          ambiguous interpretation.
          I think that should have been covered in
          actually reading the damn thing before you
          vote...

Comment

Wilson has presented to over 2000 people.It`s grade school simple to interpret.The smoke about intent is just that.Goodbye Ed and Ted !! Get used to it!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...