• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

edmonton area gopher control

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edmonton area gopher control

Hi my names kevin im 27 im new to this furum. ill start by stating im not a farmer and am looking for some land to just shoot gophers. usually go out with only 1 other close friend which we both come from rural areas and understand the importance of respecting land and animals. We will maybe try going to a few doors to ask permission in the spring, but I thought ide try a few farm forums. If anybody has gopher issues or just wouldnt mind a few descent hunters around. within an hour and a half of edmonton give me a shout. klagore@hotmail.com- 780 220 3555 thanks. kevin.

Your on!!!!! Will contactt you in spring....just a couple of miles south of Leduc, so if you are on south side, we are only 30 minutes away.

Comment

thanks perfecho. I live on the south side, and my parents still live on a acreage near leduc. (the vistas) familiar. anyways, you could always email me your contact info. if not comforatable thats fine. hopefully see ya in the summer. kev.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...