• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firearm registration

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firearm registration

Well the deadline is fast approaching on our governments biggest money grab of all time (aka the firearm registration law)and I am still undecided whether to comply or not.I am torn between rebelling this stupid law and possibly losing my guns.Maybe they will finally see that the bogus law will not accomplish anything after the happenings in Russell last month?What is everyone else doing?

The only guns that are being registered are the guns people buy a license to hunt with. Otherwise no registration are made.

Is it true that if your gun is registered, you can shoot any SOB who deserves it.

UNSIGNED.

Comment

country guy: In my youth I collected a lot of firearms. I basically don't use hardly any of them. What bugs me about this whole gun thing is why do they want my guns? I have gotten a license so I can buy ammo and I guess I'll probably register one .22 and one shotgun so I can still buy ammo. But they won't be my best ones!!! I do not trust this government and I don't think we should! I seriously doubt if there will be a lot of compliance as the whole thing is a typical government Gong show!

Comment

And kernel: no I don't think you can shoot any SOB who deseves it! It is an attractive idea but too many politicians would fall into this category!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...