• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Farmers Go Mobile

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Farmers Go Mobile

<p style="text-align: center;"></embed></object>

In other industries many people use apps on their iTouches, iPhones and Blackberry's to become more productive through calculators like Dekalb's or get news and information like Syngenta's mobile site mentioned above in the interviews. Besides the two examples that I have just given there are many non-ag apps that will have great benefits to farmers as they get exposed to them more in the future.

Farming is one of the occupations that lends itself to reliance on mobile technology in the future. I really think that we will see agriculture as one of the industries in Canada that will truly engage in mobile technology. Farmers love technology, they love innovation and mobile is both. Personally I am a lover of mobile apps. I have many apps on on my iPad and Blackberry that I use everyday at work. These devices are not just for facebook and playing games. There is significant productivity and informational gains to be made when your smartphone is utilized to its full potential.

Try out the apps and mobile sites mentioned above and let us know what you think.

Are they useful?

Will you use them?

What are your favourite business type apps that you use on the farm?

Do you think mobile apps have a fit on the farm?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.