• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q2

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q2

600 billion comin down the pipe,hang onto your hats.

72 on the usdx is the line in the sand.

Comment

Their in trouble!!

Comment

portfolio was at 214% ytd last night,and cant even
        calculate now even before the opening-thankyou
        bernake.

Comment

I knew it was coming but I honestly never believed they would go through with it.

Comment

Treasury payouts for insurance such as AIG will end with a small loss on investment, as will the bailout for automakers. Only the assistance to mortgage lenders, projected to reach about $45 billion will never be repaid, Treasury says.

The Treasury said in an October report to Congress that it had recovered most of the $245 billion spent on the Wall Street bank part of the rescue, and expects to turn a $16 billion profit.

Replace, recycle, reuse. It sounds like a plan for the money.

Comment

oh look, another bubble.

Comment

published oct 27 in the telegraph

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100008351/the-feds-impending-blunder/

Comment

I think I got it picture, For example, Visa via MasterCard. Both has debt and Visa payment to MasterCard by advance cash. Not sure if right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...