• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Weber Speaks in Regina Oct 18

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Weber Speaks in Regina Oct 18

Larry Weber, President of Weber Commodities Ltd. in Saskatoon will discuss the marketing challenges and opportunities for Saskatchewan producers as a result of weather-related events during the 2010 growing season.

Monday, October 18

Queensbury Center

Regina, SK

Cocktails 5:30 p.m.

Supper 6:00 p.m.

presentation to follow

Cost $25 per person

We encourage you to promote the event to producers who may be interested, as with all SIA events, producers are welcome to attend.

You had me at cocktails,lol

Comment

He should pay you $25 to attend, free cocktails & free supper.

Comment

Hindsight not worth a whole bunch!!!!! Now forsesight that is a different matter.

Comment

If I was done I would be their. 5 to go. Funny most in area are talking this way. Take what ever you grew in 2009 2008 and this year your production is half what ever those to years average was.

Comment

Yield about half but only half seeded. Way more costs for one quarter potential.

Comment

Larry was an excellent speaker with a lot of factual info and a full house- He believes that it is an exciting time to be a farmer and farmers are in for good times ahead - once we get rid of this season's product, But it looks like it all will sell.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...