• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big Picture

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Picture

Sometimes it is good to step back and contemplate "The Big Picture". It really isn't about getting rich,or famous, or even "wise"! Tough times can be a challenge to help us become more spiritual and learn things about ourselves and our purpose in this life. It helps to focus on the good things we have and not on all the problems and "maybe problems". God put man on this earth for a reason and sometimes you have to have a little pain to understand that reason. After all if everything was rosy, who needs God?
    I think the trick is to understand that this life is short; our time under the sun so to speak, and is but a small blip in eternity.
    For farmers facing tough times remember that God put Adam on this earth to tend the garden and you are following in this path. And in the "big picture" it really doesn't matter if you never get rich. Take your joy from the garden not from money and the values of this world.

I don't think life could be summed up better than that Cowman.Thanks for writing that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.