• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salford RTS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salford RTS

Going to be demoing one of these out later this week or early next week. Need to find something that can manage the wet weedy summerfallow this wonderful 2010 season produced...

I guess what I am trying to say is if the Big hitter states like Iowa have lower yields do to excess moisture. Isn't the same going to happen in Canada. Manitoba red river valley big hitter for canola and HRS etc. Flooding ext lower yields.
    In Sask if the Big hitters like Melfort Tisdale Canora Kamsack have no crop seeded or late and frost or just same as were finding will this not take down the rosy picture. Now throw in frost in Alberta and West Sask and its like I said in June If the weather pattern doesn't change mother nature will screw up a crop faster than any politician.
    We live in Northern Climate their is no second chance to grow a crop and were dealt the cards we get. This year I got all 2s and a 5. Some had all Aces. Have a great day drying out raining in southern Sask this morning but looks good Friday sat sun Mon and Tues. Hug a tree today since they help the atmosphere. Then Bulldoze the sucker down and plant a row where they should have been. Always environmentally challenged. Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here is some info from the company.

>

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.