• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sprayer duals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprayer duals

seen a few JD's with duals and wondering if anyone has tried that on a Gator?

Is that factory approved?

I sure as hell wouldn't do that to my sprayer.

Comment

pretty sure its not approved but seems to be helping with the mud. I need to go over the fallow again and its wetter now than in june. I heard the JD's get a rim built in saskatoon to make it work and just wondering if anyone has experience with Gators.

Comment

I've been told that all the extra weight is hard on the wheel motors. It's hard to beleive that in the big picture it makes any difference but that's what the mechanic from the Canpro told me.

Comment

We put dual 20.8-38s on the back of our 4730 and have not had any problems on 8000ac. In fact I think it is allot easier on the wheel motors than singles. It doesnt lug down in the mud, the just rolls on top. As far as extra weight, the sprayer is sitting on the tires, the tires arnt sitting on the sprayer. There is no extra weight added. There are 10 dualed up in our area and there has been no problems with any. Go get it done and get spraying, it is your sprayer not the dealers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...