• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The upcoming "new" govt. program

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The upcoming "new" govt. program

In January Vanclief is going to sit down with the provinces and come up with a new govt. program. There is a hint in the Western Producer that there could be some sort of a buyout or transition money. Sort of like what they did for the East Coast fishermen. How many people would be interested in this? I guess we can't really tell until we see it but I think it could be a good thing, depending on how they do it. I'm at that age when I'm sick of getting so little for my efforts, have other interests etc. I would be a prime candidate if the price was right. How about you?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.