• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Uncle Jean C.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Uncle Jean C.

Dear Uncle Jean how are you these days. I'm sure it has been a tough year for you in Ottawa. Well you should try being out here in the west, you remember the west don't you? The farmers are afraid for there way of life, but don't you worry I'm sure your job will be secure for awile. We had the misfortune of getting very little rain in many parts of the praires, the crops did'nt grow that great. The expences are way out of hand, can you imagine when we buy things the people want paid now. I say they should wait awile for the GST return don't you think so to? My local equipment dealer says this will probably be his last year. That's probably a good thing right uncle? I mean who needs small towns, there's more votes in urban Canada right uncle? I figure another year or two and me and the kin folk can live with you. Don't forget to have all those nice people that work for you ignore us next year, I mean we would'nt want anybody to think you were helping family out here would we? It is just so darn embarrasing when we get those little kick backs at home. Remember me when you sit down to Christmas dinner and eat the food we grew for you, and the meat that I sent, I grew it myself I hope you like it. The bread came from here to. I really like the pea soup, did I mention it came from here to?
    I'm hoping to have that tree farm up and running in five to ten years that cousin Ralph recommended. What a great idea that was. I mean I guess that's why I'm here and he's there, only he could have enough brains to figure out how I will live for that long. Oh! by the way has he figured out where to market them all. I figure he should do a million dollar study on opening up the CTB (Canadian Tree Board)
    Well by for now and don't forget to wave when you fly over.

Love this letter. You should actually send it! Send one to your MP, Grain News, Western Producer etc.
    Really like the idea of the CTB! It's priceless! You are obviously wasting your talents farming!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.