• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viper on big peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper on big peas

Got 3 quarters of Peas that needed to be sprayed last week, however was way to wet. The majority of the peas are in the 6/7 node stage and there are a few bigger and a few smaller. Am I in for a wreck if I spray them???

Sorry I should have posted on Crop production, but I thought i may get a quicker answer on here.

Comment

Our experience in normal conditions that this is a does good job with little injury to crop. No real residual control of weeds.

Comment

Omex P3 will help it recover faster.

Comment

I have found that spraying in the evening or on an overcast day will allow the peas to process the chemical better and have way less yellowing. Does not seem to affect weed control.

Size of the pea plants is important also. I have found that in a good growing year when the peas are huge, but only have 5-6 nodes, they show injury symptoms worse than small plants with 5-6 nodes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...