• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sstraw choppers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sstraw choppers

In response to Kent's message, I dont have a straw chopper on this combine. The rotor always did a good job all by itself. The problem was not grinding the straw when you wanted to bale it. Thanks to everyone who responded, it was a great help. I put a Kirby straw and chaff spreader on and it works great. I looked at the Redekop and thought the hp requirements were too high (hp is the limiting factor on a 1480, even with the turbo engine), and it was pricey. We are now straight cutting hard wheat underseeded to a great alfalfa catch and we dont have to bale the straw. Yahoo!
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.