• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT UPDATE IN SASKATCHEWAN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT UPDATE IN SASKATCHEWAN

THE 97TH Convention and Annual General Meeting with the Saskatchewan Stock Growers is scheduled mor June 13, June 14, & June 15.

CAM Pallet (sp?) is going to be present on Tuesday @ 1:00 p.m. to give the update. COntact Chad MacPherson @ email ssga@sasktel.net for more infor. and agenda.

Just talked to him this morning and they are planning full radio ads with Cam Pallet on the air waves. I will be in attendance on Monday during that agenda when Traceability is discussed and Political figures are present. THere is a panel that day also on:

TRACABILITY--Will it add value?

THE DISAPPEARING BEEF PRODUCER>

The update and announcement of my tribunal hearing in Saskatoon starting that Tuesday and that any stockgrower in MooseJaw can attend the Wednesday Tribunal hearing on that Wednesday.

Several Key EXPERT WITNESSES at the Stockgrowers will be taking the witness stand on Wednesday in Saskatoon.

This is to let the hard working team in the Red Deer area and also the Manitoba team know that Sask has something coming on stream.

Great news Sadie. If more people would simply become informed about the situation we could truly make something big happen here. At least a few more bucks than the latest press release from ABP...LOL

Wonder if ABP will look at the petition loric?

Comment

Could I get the details of Cam's day in Saskatchewan? I'll put it on our facebook page.

Email me at hello.iamkato@hotmail.com

Anyone here who would like a petition can email me at that address as well.

Our Facebook link is www.facebook.com/bseclassaction

Comment

Morning Randy. I received the petition from you and have forwarded it our GM.

Comment

Thanks lori. Let us know what the response is. I hear that tomorrow is another big day for an announcement on drought relief for 2009.

Comment

Randy, the petition information is in our
            Agricultural Service Board agenda for next
            week. Just thought I would let you know
            that is the way our county dealt with it.

Comment

Cam Pallet has been invited to the Alberta Ag Service boards annual meeting in January of next year coppertop. If you had anything to do with that one, thank you very much.

Comment

Randy it was a suggestion that went forward
                to the Ag Fieldmen who are hosting the ASB
                Convention next year. With respect to our
                ASB Agenda, I suggested to our Ag Fieldman
                that the petition info be included in our
                agenda. We have a six member Ag Service
                Board, all of whom know numerous producers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...