• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pivots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivots

We have a few Valleys and we think they are great. In this day and age you should get the top of the line for the panel so in the future you can do anything you want. This year I used one panel to program, one inch on one side of the pivot and .25 inches on the other side because my chickpeas did not need the water. If you have any potential low spots that might drown out I suggest the extra wire on the pivot so you can shut individual sprinklers on and off. We have that on one pivot and a valve that shuts off the last two towers to go through a wet spot that used to flood out.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.