• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing peas or lentils this year?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing peas or lentils this year?

If you grow both, or either, are you replacing many pea acres with Lentils, or staying the course/rotation regardless of price......? Pea markets have been downright bad lately, Will the demand pick up this spring? not much incentive to seed peas.... What will Lentil prices be cash next winter? any thoughts..... I wonder what forward contract Lentil prices will be out there....I'm afraid Fcontract prices won't be too good as they are expecting plenty of Lentils and are hesitant to pay too good but mabeye I'm wrong.

part of the problem is to much politics and not enough government.

Comment

The part that makes me mad is the
      continual response of blame. At this
      point I really don't care much what the
      liberals did or did not do 10 years ago,
      or what the conservatives did before that.
      I think they need to learn from history
      and work to craft the future, rather than
      finger point and place blame.

Comment

Your absolutely right they need to focus on what are they going to do for us now not what was done in the past, but why would they since we currently are handing the Conservatives a vote on a silver platter so to speak just because we didn't like past issues with the Liberals. But realistically the Conservatives what have they done for agriculture f-all, actually they are totally incompetant in handling the loss of the cattle industry, hog industry, and grain farmers absolutely no vision other than a sell out to the corporations that pad their election costs, as far as scandals $1000 dollar bills in a brown bag exchanged in a hotel in New York sounds kinda interesting in fact to me that one shows how those in power are above all of us in terms of treatment by the law.
        the point is if we don't make our voices heard we get what we deserve.

Comment

don`t forget the liberals green plan! that`s proof that nobody listens or cares what happens west of Winnepeg. There`s not enough votes out here and they assume we all will vote for the current dictator and so does he.

Comment

So we take responsibility in our own hands. Sue them and take that "money tool" to rebuild the industry ourselves.....

And we don't even have to do much except support a lawsuit that "IS" happening and affects each and every one of us... Unless you have signed off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.