• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chocolate milk

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chocolate milk

why is it we can no longer purchase chocolate milk made from homoginized, it is always 2%?

Hershey and others sell squeeze bottles of chocolate to add to "full strength" milk, maybe it is easier to buy the bottle than to resurrect the non-diet milk :-)

Comment

Oh for the love of chocolate milk!! The industry has moved to 2% or lower fat values in response to the consumer demand for lower fat. The growth in chocolate milk sales in Atlantic Canada has been significant in the last couple of years. In NB the increase has slowed but it has been in double digits for several years (10-12% annually) in NS. Much of the increase has resulted from the dairies targeting the at home market for chocolate. Research tells us if its in the fridge people (kids and adults alike) will drink it. In fact they tell us they guzzle it!
      As an adult I still really enjoy chocolate milk, and especially when I feel like I am running on empty, it fixes me right up!! Drink up, everyone!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.