• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAIS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAIS

Not trying to be sarcastic but why are grain and cattlemen not demanding an end to the cais program. Guys are going broke on a daily basis. It's massively costly, time consuming, bogus numbers, nightmare to change if mistakes occur, being manipulated by some.
    for those of you that do not believe in gov programs why not blast this monster of bullshit. for those of you that do believe some type of assistance needed why not blast this program because as we can see it's not working for so many that have been driven out and so many right on the brink of it.
    the amount of cheating going on is huge yes I said it we have it going on right here in the area 2 guys same yard 1 collects for 3 years while the other takes all the grain on paper then the two switch roles, input dealers that farm using wht ever input numbers they want, giving bogus bills for inputs so guys that owe can collect, we all know this bullshit is going on while the honest guys and especially younger guys driven out of the industry.
    Whether you agree with government help or not I think it pretty safe to say money in the short term is needed for cattlemen and grain producers in areas of multi year disasters. this will not happen if this program is in place because it is the government excuse not to.
    Why are you guys not simply all out irrate about this program continueing on?

I think a lot of beef guys have already
    just opted out. We are a case in point.

Comment

Sorry for starting two different CAIS headers, computer had a mini-crash after I tried to forward this the first time, when I came back on line it was not on at first so I redid it again. anyhow I know lots are opting out of it that in itself tells alot. But even if someone is opted out still should push to get rid of it, even if for nothing else if all that salary and retirement money to those working there was stopped and that money went towards new markets etc. that in itself would be better wouldn't it. It's just a complete shame that the industry is on the edge if not already totally desimated while we have those working there at CAIS with all those high paying jobs accomplishing nothing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...