• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pork Aid Help or Hinder?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog producers have been sold down the river. End of story.

It interests me how HiTech and McGrath's Sinnet barns can keep operating in Leroy.
    And purchase barns and feed mills to boot in this market. Is it all in the accounting and gov't programs? Not much into eating pork but if I can get my hands on this outside finished pork I do.

Comment

Our last local producer is shutting down after thirty years of raising what could be described as "free range" hogs. He just can't afford to lose money for four to six months of the year as the market swings forth and back.

Too bad, but as they say..."That's Progress".

Comment

Our last local producer is shutting down after thirty years of raising what could be described as "free range" hogs. He just can't afford to lose money for four to six months of the year as the market swings forth and back.

Too bad, but as they say..."That's Progress".

Comment

Pork aid...too late, any thinking farmer has had it with producing for little or no return.

Comment

I have a couple of friends still hanging in...tough on the people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.