• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen on field peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrogen on field peas

How much Nitrogen, if any is everyone putting on thier field peas

None. We innoculate with Tag Team seems to work well. We treat our seed with Trilex. Good results. We put more Phos and Sulphur and leave the nitrogen alone.

Comment

I agree with bass. No need to put any N down the tube. There should be suf***iant N to get thing off.
      Innoculate and if you want you can give a foliar nutirent in with your spray for a little boost. I've actually heard of peas that have turned black due to frost rebounding back and growing through the freeze, if you got the right products. But you shouldn't need any N but check everything else on your soil and tissue test's

Comment

When we do pulses we include about 40lbs of 12-51-0 as well as tag team.

Comment

I am wondering if there has been any agronomic research that people know about that can answer this question...When it pays to add extra N.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.