• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACC

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACC

What's with the ACC? They keep sending out their "propoganda" even though we don't want it. I'm not so much concerned about them sending it to me or my son but my father? He's been dead for 13 years! Like save the couple of bucks! I've informed them at least three times but they still keep sending it! Enough already!

They have to do something with the 3.something million dollars they have sitting in the bank. Isn't it standard procedure that when an organization/government has lots of money they are never efficient?

Comment

Well actually I think they are claiming they are broke! I'm not completely against the ACC. They do some necessary things in the lobbying department.But some of their boneheaded ideas make them very undesirable. Why is it, if our government in all it's wisdom, has decided we can now participate in NISA, the ACC wants the 3% match for "research or whatever"? Is this the intent of the program? Or is it to provide a safety net? I guess they're are all for it if they can get their hands on some extra cash and damn the resulting American countervail!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...