• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curling?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curling?

Was looking forward to this curling.

Not sure what curling your referring to, but SK dropped a bad game to Epping this afternoon, a dreadful 9th end that should of ended the game.

Comment

Going to try and watch a few games. Hopefully Team Sask. makes a decent run this year and would love to see them in the final. What's it about 40 years since Sask. has actually won this thing?

Comment

1980..Rick Folk.

Comment

When I was in university in 1968 and onward, we were required to take several phys ed classes. One I took was curling and I curled on Rick Folk and I think Dorinda Schoenall’s team. Little did I know what legends they would be.

Comment

I can hardly believe Dunstone vs Gushue wouldn’t be the feature game on TSN tonight!
            Quebec more important I guess.

Comment

Both good games. Too bad we gotta listen to doom and gloom Howard call the game

Comment

At least during ladies curling thry showed some of all the games- what happened? Did dunstone win?

Comment

Drew last rock for the win! YES !

Comment

All the West is still in. Boecher against Koe right now. Boecher curled absolutely impeccably last night. What a curler for such a young guy!

Comment

Dunstone had beat a couple really good teams! Still hope for us Sasky’s 🥌

Comment

A Dunstone win tonight should put in the playoffs, Koe looking good, a win tonight against Wayne would put him in the final. Would love to see a Dunstone Koe final, just not sure if he is up to the task.

Comment

Saskie/Boesher game at 12:30 not 1:30?

Comment

With the time change I think, 12:30.

Comment

Intense game this afternoon!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...