• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God Bless Texas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Bless Texas

100% OPEN next Wednesday, all mandates OFF! Mask burning parties planned! F the face diapers!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-drops-coronavirus-restrictions-opens-all-businesses?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210302Tre nding-TexasOpen&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-drops-coronavirus-restrictions-opens-all-businesses?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210302Tre nding-TexasOpen&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

https://twitter.com/i/events/1366842391299117056 https://twitter.com/i/events/1366842391299117056

All Covid Scared are totally FREE to stay the F*ck home and wear many masks in home, outside, in cars, in bed, to stay alive...
    Last edited by fjlip; Mar 2, 2021, 15:57.

Leadership you can trust to keep the lights on and water flowing. They really are first rate. No blessing for the power grid? Must be devil's work!
    Last edited by agstar77; Mar 2, 2021, 17:42.

Comment

Mississippi beats them TOMORROW! Unlike our dictatorships.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1366859405904519168 https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1366859405904519168

All Covid Scared are totally FREE to stay the F*ck home and wear many masks in home, outside, in cars, in bed, to stay alive...

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Leadership you can trust to keep the lights on and water flowing. They really are first rate.
        If only the Xiden EPA had allowed the coal fired plants to start in advance of the winter weather as the governor had requested it would have been fine. In AB, we did have some more coal was put online for the super cold week like the Sundance 6 unit. (More details check out aeso.ca) Unfortunately they want to convert all the remaining coal to NG in Alberta and based on the Texas' experience, that must not be allowed to happen.

Comment

They will need devine intervention. They have bunch of morons running government.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            They will need devine intervention. They have bunch of morons running government.
            Canada will need Devine intervention ASAP ....

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
              And God Bless South Dakota and Florida !
              And Mississippi. Someone has to take the ball and lead, it's not happening in Canada. I swear people are licking door handles at Walmart trying to keep it alive.

Comment

God Bless Brazil. With any luck they will incubate an even more deadly variant that will help get more of the faithfull to the promise land sooner. (satire)

Or maybe just a vaccine resistant variant that will spawn a third, fourth,fifth, sixth wave so that we can "enjoy" our current state of affairs for a few more years.

Liberty or death? Or Liberty and die?

Brazil's Covid outbreak is global threat that opens door to lethal variants – scientist

Duke University neuroscientist urges international community to challenge Brazilian government over its
                failure to contain

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/03/brazil-covid-global-threat-new-more-lethal-variants-miguel-nicolelis https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/03/brazil-covid-global-threat-new-more-lethal-variants-miguel-nicolelis
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 3, 2021, 08:41.

Comment

Chuck your back got bitch slapped on the power grid going down now it's a new variant because Texas said enough is enough and opened up.

Let's keep living in our basement in lockdown Canada.

Get the old folks all vaccinated. Oh, skippy ****ed that up.

It's time to move on here also.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                    And Mississippi. Someone has to take the ball and lead, it's not happening in Canada. I swear people are licking door handles at Walmart trying to keep it alive.
                    A large number of canadians are so scared of their shadows they want it to continue for the hopes of being locked home forever on UBI. You can find them all over twitter. They are too scared to function in the real world, have set no rainy day funds aside, have no shred of resiliency and have never really seen tough times, so they run to the govt. They already fell behind a decade ago and will never catch up.

This group is going to be in for a shock when they see the inflation coming their way. I expect the calls for UBI will grow even louder in the coming yrs.

Too bad chuck is such a science denier. variants are never as strong as the original virus. That is established fact. They are variants because they have already faced down the human immune system which adapts too. They are usually transmissible but much less deadly. we can see that from the first variants identified in the UK in early December. didnt go anywhere.
                    Last edited by jazz; Mar 3, 2021, 08:36.

Comment

I am very disappointed in Moe. 150 people still pack into a single workplace at government laundry every day but no, we can’t open most everything up. He is killing the economy. Its ghostly to go into our once-bustling downtown malls.

Comment

God forgive me if I dont believe a forever lockdown will keep a virus quiet forever. Trying to stop nature a common belief for some.

Comment

"Too bad chuck is such a science denier. variants are never as strong as the original virus. That is established fact. They are variants because they have already faced down the human immune system which adapts too. They are usually transmissible but much less deadly. we can see that from the first variants identified in the UK in early December. didn't go anywhere."

YES read/saw that, very accurate. A researcher stated that every time we expel any virus while recovering, it is changed/damaged by our powerful immunity. Millions of Variants! Sorry, live in fear.

Montana Governor cancelled masks a week ago.
                          Last edited by fjlip; Mar 3, 2021, 10:03.

Comment

That's what I heard Senator Tubby Cruz said as he boarded the plane for Mexico, where he could find some heat and drinking water.

I guess while flying he could see the "WALL" to keep them all out, as he's about to get in.

But, he's a good daddy!

Comment

"Listen to the experts". Fine. The ones in Texas, Mississippi and Florida are saying it's okay to open up the economy again. But many people seem to think that we need to second guess them. Why now?

I've noticed that the "listen to the experts" gambit seems to be a one way street. If the experts tell you to lock down, then we need to lock down without question. But if they tell you to remove the lock downs, then we're to assume that they must be crazy?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.