• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to CTV WPG.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to CTV WPG.

I Caught CTV WPG New this morning doing an interview with Katie and Andre Steppler from Miami Mb. They are Manitoba's Outstanding Young Famers.

They have cattle, crops, and produce honey and are celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Steppler Farm this year.

The thing that caught my attention the most was the CTV interviewer who countlessly describe them as hardworking farmers and the importance of agriculture and farmers are to Manitoba. The CTV interviewer showed a very strong appreciation for what farmers do, and had some very good question regarding the Steppler Farm.

So, there are those in MSM who definitely know how important farmers are here in Manitoba and more than likely all of Canada.

That is great for them .
    BUT they best be very cautious the next few years !!
    It seems quite a few OYF or farmers that get a lot of media attention end up bankrupt or " exiting the industry to explore other ventures" !!!
    The curse of the OYF award is often a reality in 3 to 5 years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.