• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Betya we hit 46c

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betya we hit 46c

Tad warm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	64B6E4E9-7192-4609-995B-2D91B8184557.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	779574

6% humidity sunday dryer than a popcorn fart as they say

Comment

Looks like you have rain coming early next week. Will that cool things down and damping up the popcorn?

Comment

As one gets older the heat is harder to tolerate you guys maybe the same with cold

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Tad warm.

[ATTACH]7440[/ATTACH]
          There ya go. 35C and 20 mm of rain. That'll make you sweat. You'll think you are in Queensland.

Comment

The low temps on your picture is like a summer day here. Currently 0* and 40 kph wind and its tropical for us this time of year. Never been in 40*+before ............ can’t fathom it actually.

Winter returns next week with -20 forecast for a while................

Comment

Wind must be gusting over 100 km right now,never have I seen wind like this even when I worked in milk river country,and there it could blow the harrows off the hill, Thank someone that we have no snow to speak of or the roads would be pluged tight, There will be a lot of grain bins damaged with all the emptys around. Blew some trees over in yard and anything loose is probably at the neibours east of us by now will be lots to clean up tomorrow I am sure.
              Get ready sask its coming your way.

Comment

That’s too hot for me Mallee. Other side of the world this morning is windy NW at up to 65 Km at -12 degrees C.(and that’s mild) There, did that cool you off?

Comment

Doubt it happens over there with your models inevitable down grade on rain but not temps here for upcoming system.

Name:	BCE33F13-3342-4981-AA63-FC910B8AB0D2.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	770695

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                    Wind must be gusting over 100 km right now,never have I seen wind like this even when I worked in milk river country,and there it could blow the harrows off the hill, Thank someone that we have no snow to speak of or the roads would be pluged tight, There will be a lot of grain bins damaged with all the emptys around. Blew some trees over in yard and anything loose is probably at the neibours east of us by now will be lots to clean up tomorrow I am sure.
                    Get ready sask its coming your way.
                    Ya it’s crazy down here too. Apparently it blew 3 tractor/trailers over around Edmonton yesterday. Only missing a mini bulk bag that I had covering the roller mill and about 20 bu of oats that blew away since I forgot to close the hatch under the feed bin😉

Luckily everything seems to be anchored good enough otherwise. Whitecourt recorded 128kph wind yesterday and I don’t doubt it was much different here. Supposed to slow down tonight........ fingers crossed 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Doubt it happens over there with your models inevitable down grade on rain but not temps here for upcoming system.

[ATTACH]7449[/ATTACH]
                      They only downgrade the moisture if you’re looking forward to it............. and increase it if you’re already drowning. At least that’s the way it always seems.

I place very little importance on the forecast due to the stunning reliability of it here. Usually going with your gut feeling is just as accurate. Our 20 kph wind with 40 kph gusts that they called for is less than half of what’s going on right now. Just blew another truck on its side at Nisku the radio says.........

Comment

Rain back on again

Cold weather returns end-of next week rug up.

Name:	CA80B2B1-8EA0-4FA0-A183-AEB87CF3BE28.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	770699

Comment

Hey Mallee
                          Little chilly here today. -22c with a strong north wind and temperature dropping!

Comment

Few temps for you currently midday heat of the day to come yet.

We’re miles of 46c though mild 39 heaps better than 46.

Name:	3748DEC3-DC83-4FEF-98C0-D204391B087E.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	770708

Comment

About 4 going across the state.

I high rainfall high fuel load areas mostly.

EMERGENCY WARNING FOR A BUSHFIRE BURNING UNDER EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS

Issued for Hicks Hill Road, Orchard Road, Lewis Street, Prith Road near Cherry Gardens
                              You are now in danger. Take shelter in a solid building. Do not leave or enter this area in a vehicle or on foot. It is too late to leave as the roads will not be safe.

Conditions are dangerous and firefighters are now unable to prevent the fire spreading. Shelter before the fire arrives as heat can kill you well before the flames reach you.

The CHERRY GARDENS, HICKS HILL ROAD fire is uncontrolled. This scrub fire is burning in a East North Easterly direction towards Scott Creek Conservation Park. Conditions are continually changing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...