• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Toole

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Toole

Sends far right and conspiracy champions a message. You are not welcome. That should send a message to some of the fringe of that party. I commend him for speaking truth.

Yes, no room for the extremes of either side...
    Now who is going to send a message to the A.O.Cs of the world?

Comment

More for the Burnts Sasks and Fjlips of the world.
      Last edited by agstar77; Jan 17, 2021, 16:00.

Comment

So you support a blackface women hater who preys on young boys and girls. But O'Toole is bad.

Comment

I dont know why the CPC keeps anointing such wimpy c u c k o l d "leaders". It would seem they want to fail .
          We need a pitbull leader such as Pollivere to represent conservative values.
          Now the only leader with ball$ is Bernier with the purple party. https://mobile.twitter.com/maximebernier
          Last edited by Toast; Jan 17, 2021, 16:26. Reason: spelling fubar

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Sends far right and conspiracy champions a message. You are not welcome. That should send a message to some of the fringe of that party. I commend him for speaking truth.
            Don’t worry CPC will be replaced soon
            He looks sad
            The new party won’t have to kiss eastern Canada’s ass

Comment

Wont matter. otoole will be in the political dustbin in about 6 months. He was never the guy. His message is totally muddled.

Liberals pick a divisive issue and pound it home daily. CPC needs to do that too and the issue I would pick to scare people real good is capital gains on homes to pay for the debt. That would get Toronto's attention real fast. Let skippy defend that.

Otoole was supposed to be the guy to flip some Toronto ridings on the outskirts. So much for that, Trudeau just kept bringing in more voters. Now some of rural Ontario will likely flip red.
              Last edited by jazz; Jan 17, 2021, 16:47.

Comment

O'Toole is a disappointment, tries to out-liberal the Liberals. He doesn't stand a chance against Skippy. And MacKay was a rehash of a failed leadership attempt years before. Lewis proved she had a head on her shoulders, had reasonable policies and would have been damn hard for the lefties to criticize without looking like sexist racists. I wouldn't be surprised if the PCs drag out Ben Mulroney next time to run against Trudope. FFS

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Wont matter. otoole will be in the political dustbin in about 6 months. He was never the guy. His message is totally muddled.
                  Im afraid 6 months from now will be too late if poo boh calls a stealection.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Who gets to judge when something is a conspiracy theory or maybe the truth that the other side doesn't like? Where is the line that divides right of center from far right?

Comment

Danielle Smith is stepping down from being a talk show host because of the mob.One would consider her a bit right of center.

Comment

Social media has become a woke mob leftist circle jerk echo chamber. Its worthless.

No place left to get any news so might as well shut it off and spend your time erecting a moat and wall around your business to keep the radicals out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                          Who gets to judge when something is a conspiracy theory or maybe the truth that the other side doesn't like? Where is the line that divides right of center from far right?
                          FFS Brave , Only the left decides
                          Not us dumb right wing white supremist trump supporter stupid farmers that’s for sure

Comment

You have to be Progressive.
                            Not some knucle dragging Neanderthal with a red neck from working outside in tha sun all day.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                              Danielle Smith is stepping down from being a talk show host because of the mob.One would consider her a bit right of center.
                              I liked hearing point of view. The sooner the west builds a wall the better. And it’s only to keep 2% of the east out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.