• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The people against farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people against farmers

. Do this!

and lots coming right out of pristine BC

Comment

Alberta next. Kenney selling out to Aussie coal miners and taking over Alberta Teachers pension fund. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        and lots coming right out of pristine BC
        You can mine it and ship it overseas, just cant burn it here.

Thats what sk should be doing. Load the rail cars with coal and wheat and send er all over.

Kenny just playing the global climate game. Good on him.

Should just load up the oil sands unprocessed into ships too and let the chinese steam it apart in their country, use left over sand for roads.

Comment

I thought coal was bad ? Lol

Comment

Kenny is sharp. He knows he can blow the top off a mountain of coal and ship it overseas and if the feds try to stop it, then they have to stop those climate hypocrites in BC from doing the same. Nice. Syncrude should just set up in Shanghai.

Comment

Gotta ship all that stored solar power (coal) to China

Comment

Have a feeling Kenney's new mine isn't going anywhere. Starting to see a lot of pushback on FB. Wondering if it wasn't any more than bait.

Comment

BC coal is metallurgical (steel making), not thermal. Not sure what Alberta is/was (Grande Cache, Cadomin).

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    BC coal is metallurgical (steel making), not thermal. Not sure what Alberta is/was (Grande Cache, Cadomin).
                    Not too sure anymore.
                    Was told Grand Cache a high number coal.
                    Cant remember Cadomin. Obed was lower and %50 return to pit. Went on a westbound train all the same.
                    Anything east of that lignite I believe.

Comment

The definition of a dilemma- if a huge oil reserve was ever found north of Montreal.

The definition of a spectacular speech writer - If Justin was able to explain to Canadians how Quebec's low carbon green oil is exempt and special, regarding oil pipelines and taxes compared to Western Canada and Canadians believed him.

Comment

Oh there’s several on here wouldn’t give it a second thought
                        Twould be good like their environmentally friendly cement plants

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Not too sure anymore.
                          Was told Grand Cache a high number coal.
                          Cant remember Cadomin. Obed was lower and %50 return to pit. Went on a westbound train all the same.
                          Anything east of that lignite I believe.
                          Everything by me (Wabamun Lake) is just thermal coal. Good enough for electricity and to make a brown streak in the sky downwind from the stack.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.