• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC finds Covid 19 antibodies in US blood samples taken Dec. 2019

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC finds Covid 19 antibodies in US blood samples taken Dec. 2019

Just read an article in the National Post from Bloomberg news:”Covid-19 was silently infecting Americans before first cases emerged in Wuhan:CDC study.” Blood samples taken by the Red Cross taken back as early as the 13th of Dec. have been found to contain antibodies to covid-19. A very interesting revelation in my mind. Had a neighbour that was in Vegas in Dec. 19, always felt that what he had when he got back was covid-19. It appears he could have been correct.

It was here and proliferating exponentially in the US before it was even identified by local authorities or china. 2 months of unfettered spreading.

So it wasnt trumps fault after all.

Comment

Spanish flu origins trace back to an army camp in Kansas.

Maybe America graciously gave us Covid too. It’s not the Wuhan flu. It’s the Red, White, and Flu.

Comment

One of my in laws the same at that time.
        Never came out of the house during the Christmas season.

Most of the family got it, some worse than others.

That one was nasty.

Maybe at least got some immunity

Comment

We have friends who were in bed sick for over a week last December. I've thought that they probably had the covid. Not sure how covid infections at that time has anything to do with where it originated. I think the globalists just needed a couple more months to firm up their response.

Comment

So is there a test we can take to see if we have the antibodies so I don’t have to parade around with a stupid phuckin mask on?

Comment

You mean the China travel ban was useless?

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
                We have friends who were in bed sick for over a week last December. I've thought that they probably had the covid. Not sure how covid infections at that time has anything to do with where it originated. I think the globalists just needed a couple more months to firm up their response.
                Can’t necessarily blame China and hold Chinese conspiracies if it can be traced back to times prior to the outbreak at the wet market. America can link it to December, almost exactly the same time as Wuhan... China says there were a handful of cases end of November.... Italy says it’s got antibodies from September.... People say they were sick once, really bad, when they were 15, must’ve been Covid.

Maybe we can blame Trump. It could be an American virus. That was my tongue in cheek point.

Comment

China has claimed the CIA planted the virus at the Wuhan Miltary Games in the fall of 2019. Like the military olimpics. Lots of sick athletes from 100 countries.
                  Now there's a great conspiracy!
                  See it on Wiki under Wuhan military games.
                  Jazz you can go in there and make any edits you like but I bet they won't last 5 minutes.
                  That site will be closely monitored by many interested parties.
                  That topic had hundreds of edits that typically happen with anything political on wiki

Comment

I always said I had Covid 19 in the first week of January, it was the weirdest flue I ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                      Just read an article in the National Post from Bloomberg news:”Covid-19 was silently infecting Americans before first cases emerged in Wuhan:CDC study.” Blood samples taken by the Red Cross taken back as early as the 13th of Dec. have been found to contain antibodies to covid-19. A very interesting revelation in my mind. Had a neighbour that was in Vegas in Dec. 19, always felt that what he had when he got back was covid-19. It appears he could have been correct.
                      Same here a friend was SICK from Vegas in Dec. Read once that satellite photos showed increased activity at Wuhan hospitals Sept 2019. In blood samples in Europe last fall too. It's been here a long time ago, just identified in January. As I said once that we were sick for a week last Feb in BC.

Comment

^^
                        -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harper's fault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	770479

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.