• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Snitch on Your Neighbor?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will You Snitch on Your Neighbor?

Simple question. If you see someone breaking the "rules", do you or don't you tattle?

NOPE..

Comment

No I am not a collaborator.

Comment

No but I’d be pissed off.

Comment

Chances are the guy reporting the fraudulent activity would be in deeper shit than the guy committing the crime. ...

Look at the liberals....Media shits on conservatives for asking....

Comment

Depends what they’re doing.

Comment

I try to live under a rock as much as possible. Have some relatives under lockdown cause their kids got Covid. Know a farmer who died from it too. I wouldn’t ever snitch on anyone though. Too many visions of the Soviet Union or nazi Germany. What pisses me off is evangelical churches around here never quit their youth groups while other churches never fired up. What is it with the cognitive dissonance amongst certain religious groups?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                I try to live under a rock as much as possible. Have some relatives under lockdown cause their kids got Covid. Know a farmer who died from it too. I wouldn’t ever snitch on anyone though. Too many visions of the Soviet Union or nazi Germany. What pisses me off is evangelical churches around here never quit their youth groups while other churches never fired up. What is it with the cognitive dissonance amongst certain religious groups?
                If churches are down to max 25% attendance who gets to attend? The ones that are the biggest sinners and need it or the ones that put the most in the plate?

Comment

Really tough when my neighbour is the Chief Medical officer for Sask.

Comment

Regarding church service and gatherings. I doubt if any church around here ever gets more than 25% attendance at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      If they were within the rules and weren't being super spreaders and lacking complete common sense, is there a problem that they keep going? Some restaurants have opened, and some have remained take out or reservation only. They're making their own choices on how to operate within the guidelines

Comment

Snitch on my neighbor? For what? Having family out for Christmas? not wearing a mask in his yard? Not being far enough away from the trucker? Going to town for parts?

No I will not snitch on my neighbors. And I doubt they will snitch on me when I fail to follow the lemmings to the letter.

This whole thing is plain preposterous. It’s just gross.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
                          Regarding church service and gatherings. I doubt if any church around here ever gets more than 25% attendance at any time.
                          Hardly any attending any services in our rural area...pray where NO MASKS!
                          Mostly OLD folks any way. Moe will end church any day now, easy target, won't piss many off.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
                            I can see that in rural, churches were built when more populated but in larger centres and cities they are packed or at least the parking lots and streets are.

Comment

How does it affect our response if we turn the question around - how would you like if your neighbour disagreed with your values and was the snitch?

Have you experienced it?

I've seen first hand the harm done by evil, busy-body neiighbours.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...