• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crude

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crude

8 month high posted this morning

I never posted anything that offensive this morning or anything worse than I did in the last 8 months!

I'm not a narcissist!

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      8 month high posted this morning
      How? the entire world is locking down again, unless its not.

Comment

CNQ crashed last time it hovered around $30.

Comment

Lack of investment in anything in the oil and gas industry , On a worldwide scale Is starting to show up.

We're not near there yet, but This dearth of investment is setting up probably the biggest bull run in crude oil's history. Possibly it's last. But it will be Spectacular. That will be the time to Divest
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 24, 2020, 11:22.

Comment

The last bull run for oil? Whaaat? Aren't we going to need it to pump more CO2 into the atmosphere because we are running out?

Comment

If the vaccine appears to be working and even if not airline travel etc will be in the rise spring prices could be stupid domestically. Gotta make it up on the farmers and other industries. Just watch.

Comment

Bull runs in oil can last a very long time

Comment

Cdn dollar might surge into fresh contract highs as crude oil continues-its-recovery. A winter surge toward 80 cents might not be out-of-the-question . . . .

Bitcoin has taken-the-lead as the product-of-choice for investors looking for a safe-haven investment. Bitcoin now approaching record highs . . . .

Gold prices have been absolutely destroyed this week, breaking below $1,800 per oz . . . . next key support technically seen around $1,740 per oz.

Comment

Have people filled up their diesel tanks for next year yet? I was quoted 0.70/L in Sask this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      How? the entire world is locking down again, unless its not.
                      Russia and China are not. Western propoganda will say cases and deaths are out of control but gdp will say otherwise all winter. Lockdowns are a western idea.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...