• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 1992 jd 4760

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 1992 jd 4760

So what do you think the almost 30 year old new JD 4760 tractor will bring? With 17 hours to go, it is at $ 257000 Ya, that’s 3 zeros. To rich for your blood, well how about a 1988 jd 4450. With 256 hours and 17 hours till it closes it is at 111000. Sasky you should of been buying and holding all those years. Danny would be smiling, hey Furrow.

4450 is one of the best tractors Deere ever built. Actually anyone ever built. But $111k is getting crazy.....

Why didn’t he throw a loader on it and watch it go for $175k....

Anyone know what they were worth new? Guessing $50k for the 4450 and maybe $90k for the 4760?
    Last edited by Herc; Oct 27, 2020, 21:40.

Comment

Bid at $257,550 16 hours to go.

Comment

Deere nuts are special.

Comment

Got two 4760’s here and would love another but that’s crazy money. We rebuilt one completely a few years ago and the other is nearly due. 32,000+ hours on them and plenty of life yet😎

Heck even cleaned one up for our wedding wheels 10 years ago. Pretty cool cruising down Main Street Stony Plain with it. My wife even has green paint on her dress from the bucket I touched up the day before😉

P.S. I don’t have green underwear.............. all colours are welcome here as long as they do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
            So what do you think the almost 30 year old new JD 4760 tractor will bring? With 17 hours to go, it is at $ 257000 Ya, that’s 3 zeros. To rich for your blood, well how about a 1988 jd 4450. With 256 hours and 17 hours till it closes it is at 111000. Sasky you should of been buying and holding all those years. Danny would be smiling, hey Furrow.
            Lol yup
            Danny had a yard full of hidden treasures....

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Deere nuts are special.
              Yes, quite the "cult"ure.

I mock John Deere and crow is a staple of my diet!

I like pointing out when I'm wrong, which isn't very often. Time for a crow bedtime snack.

I never get tired of it.

Comment

These are collector's items and as such the zeros are set by the winner. ROI irrelevant, especially when compared to other investments. My collectibles have at least two less zeros.
                As for the Deere branding. Wrote the book. Hats off. As for certain features on that vintage when new, outdated when they rolled off the line.
                Last edited by blackpowder; Oct 28, 2020, 00:01.

Comment

My guess is that the 4760 and 4450 will go to new homes in the US. Can't compete with Trump bucks.

Comment

It will go to the USA. New is insane these have zero hours and no emissions the Americans know that its a good deal.

Its also a deere, try finding a case ford fendt etc still running today from that time.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      It will go to the USA. New is insane these have zero hours and no emissions the Americans know that its a good deal.

Its also a deere, try finding a case ford fendt etc still running today from that time.
                      Now you are just being an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Did you build a shed for them in Florida?

Comment

A brand new deere or whatever is priced at 589000 and what do you actually get that's different if you're just putting workers in the tractor. This price the farm in the USA gets a zero-emission large HP tractor its a deal. Wake up it's happening all over guys are not buying the new but purchasing older zero-hour machines and they are around or have very few hours.

Watch machinery Pete lots do it.

Shed down south needs to be huricaine proof so costs more than that tractor.

Comment

They may not see the field.

Still kicking my own ass for not buying my buddy's 7410 that I told you guys about for the very reason your talking about.

0 emission crap.

Comment

A few years ago an older farmer passed and his family couldn't sell his equipment, two tractors were just purchased about a year sooner so they packed it up and put in the shed for safekeeping. Well, 21 years later the two tractors are out and working every day. Very low hours. Case can do it too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.