• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish list

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish list

Whats on your wish list ,now the Sask election has been called.???

Rural regasification.

Comment

5G rural internet

X carbon tax

Export sales reporting(all commodities-like usa)

Infrastructure development for strategic - competitive resource development (rail, water, norther resources - diamonds, potash, oil, gas, gold, iron ore, gravel etc)

Northern highways for resources and tourism - hunting and fishing

Child care programs to make Quebec look ordinary

Free trade with North Dakota

Etc

Comment

A 50% rebate in university fees for kids getting absolutely SFA from there .....
        it terrible , charge full service for 25% ... sounds like Ag Dealerships ..

Comment

Ohh and meanwhile others get free education while I am 80 % hailed out and gotta pay full bore ... what a ***in farce already

Comment

Fire all the lazy professors there that don’t have any balls whatsoever to do their job
            That would be a nice start

Comment

A resolution to separate and join the US, along with the rest of the Western Provinces.

Comment

A big pair of tits so I can finally get a fcc loan

Comment

A farm ombudsman to deal with non performance of chemical or other issues where farmers are expected to go up against large corporations or eat the losses...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    A farm ombudsman to deal with non performance of chemical or other issues where farmers are expected to go up against large corporations or eat the losses...
                    I have advocated for that for years ever since the CPC paid to have a review of the CGC called the Compas review and in that review they suggested forming a Grain Farmers Advocacy Office to replace the Office of Assistant Commissioners. I suggested it could be expanded to deal with all aspects of farming for just those reasons. Instead what did they (HE) do he shut down the Ass't Commissioners office and did nothing to replace it. After his own review that we paid for suggested how to help farmers.

Comment

Some type of rural internet available to farms. Basic minimum internet is described as 50/10 by the CRTC and they says all Canadians should have access to it.

Expansion of natural gas services.

Fix the f’n secondary highways already.

Comment

I would have to believe we will not see much out of the Sask Party in regards to rural Sask. They know they have the votes and besides the already shot their wad with the 4B in irrigation spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Tone View Post
                          Some type of rural internet available to farms. Basic minimum internet is described as 50/10 by the CRTC and they says all Canadians should have access to it.

Expansion of natural gas services.

Fix the f’n secondary highways already.

Naught gonna happen!!!!!

They have a 4 billion irrigation project to help 300 farmers to build first....then the highways will go to shit while the railway is pulled out of the irrigation area....

Sort of surprising that the railway is still in the area where there is irrigation coming....usually that is gone first then the project comes....

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            There’s a couple on here. Not sure they’d help though.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              now , that there is funny BW

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.