• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ammonia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Ammonia

Saudi Arabia shipped a cargo of blue ammonia to Japan. Basically transforming crude oil to hydrogen, carbon free energy.

If we want to have a future in the energy conversation, we have got to be doing new things. Canada's business leaders are never visionaries for the most part. This is our nation's greatest detriment.

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
    Saudi Arabia shipped a cargo of blue ammonia to Japan. Basically transforming crude oil to hydrogen, carbon free energy.

If we want to have a future in the energy conversation, we have got to be doing new things. Canada's business leaders are never visionaries for the most part. This is our nation's greatest detriment.
    Wow!!!!Our idiots are sitting here waiting for a pipeline and that s it. They could have been moving more oil by rail but the pipeline companies sponsor the western parties in power so here we sit like donkies.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Wow!!!!Our idiots are sitting here waiting for a pipeline and that s it. They could have been moving more oil by rail but the pipeline companies sponsor the western parties in power so here we sit like donkies.
      ummm, the more oil they more by rail , the less grain they move ???
      have you forgot the winter of 2013 when all you saw was oil trains and all the elevators were plugged???

Comment

All I see are oil cars on CP line moving full east bound.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          ummm, the more oil they more by rail , the less grain they move ???
          have you forgot the winter of 2013 when all you saw was oil trains and all the elevators were plugged???
          And they don’t make more grain cars not very hard to put more trains on the same track.

Wonder how many more 4 billion would have bought?

You guys are trying to defend these bought off lame ducks that do not have anymore our interest at heart. Wake up.

Comment

What a waste when a simple pipe could do it

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
              And that’s all it can do a train on the other hand can haul anything just about not just to one point either.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                And they don’t make more grain cars not very hard to put more trains on the same track.

Wonder how many more 4 billion would have bought?

You guys are trying to defend these bought off lame ducks that do not have anymore our interest at heart. Wake up.
                Not me , I agree , 100 % , and our man here is as lame as they get
                But , i havent forgot the dark years......
                “Go west young man , no future in this province” was all we heard
                And 75% of us did exactly that , until Mr Devine told us we could come home
                I will never forgot that day sitting in my home in oil country in NW BC

Comment

And imagine the “carbon footprint” of all those locomotives pulling oil east
                  Not that these liberals give a shit about that
                  Last edited by Guest; Sep 28, 2020, 15:24.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    Not me , I agree , 100 % , and our man here is as lame as they get
                    But , i havent forgot the dark years......
                    “Go west young man , no future in this province” was all we heard
                    And 75% of us did exactly that , until Mr Devine told us we could come home
                    I will never forgot that day sitting in my home in oil country in NW BC
                    Agreed at that time that was the thing. Devine had faults but who doesn’t, at least he had ideas and a vision to move forward. And he actually did give a shit about agriculture. Not like any of these fools.

Comment

How many gph does a trail haul compared to a pipe.

Comment

So how is Japan using this and for what

Comment

This great to hear, all for it.

How do we get it to the coast? Pipelines stalled by protestors and all the compression facilities planned for LNG have been mothbolled by Trudeau.

You think its our business leaders stopping innovation?

Comment

A not built pipeline doesn’t pump anything. And how many years before it’s obsolete? If these other new technologies keep progressing who’s gonna pay to take it apart? Lol

Comment

You have to wonder how any grain farmer that wants to move grain on the railway would ever oppose a pipeline that would free up the railway.

Some special people out there though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...