• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is interesting about farm women....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is interesting about farm women....

Launched in March 2019, the FCC Women Entrepreneur Program was designed to offer financing and resources to women in the sector.

Originally given $500 million over three years, the program has since approved loans for 1,391 women at a cost of $994.5 million. Additional loaning capacity given to FCC this spring will be used to keep the program open.

If you do the math thats $714000 per woman taking a loan....

My wife asked for a 10 000 dollar loan. They wouldn’t lend to her. A farce program.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      My wife asked for a 10 000 dollar loan. They wouldn’t lend to her. A farce program.
      they only lend to Sheeple, and big operations

Comment

Silly Sheepwheat, you can’t buy quota for $10,000.

Comment

Have her send her application back in this time asking for $741,000 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Have her send her application back in this time asking for $741,000 instead.
            Good point also make sure you get some kind of letterhead from MNP and throw it somewhere in the application ask for 741,000 they ll give her a million. Tell them you have an investor named Won Long Dong from China Also say you know pike and all the broad ass and one earth people the ll hand deliver the check you might be writing a book for them.
            Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 28, 2020, 14:50.

Comment

Did FCC ever get their 15M out of Vroadacres?

Comment

Can I "identify" as a woman just to get a $741,000 loan? Some days I PMS bad.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  And when they turned down, sue them for even more than that for discrimination.

Why is it even acceptable in this day and age to have a program restricted to only one gender.
                  Why isn't Chuck up in arms about this systemic discrimination?

Comment

Can we see a LIST of women's names? This is ridiculous!

Comment

Whiners. If women get turned down for women’s only loans, what’s our hope for open ones.

There’s only so many times “where’s your husband” is amusing.

There’s scholarships for athletes, for smart people, for ethnic minorities, for farmers and yes, even for females. Why should loans be different.

Comment

Buying land for their husbands?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                          Whiners. If women get turned down for women’s only loans, what’s our hope for open ones.

There’s only so many times “where’s your husband” is amusing.

There’s scholarships for athletes, for smart people, for ethnic minorities, for farmers and yes, even for females. Why should loans be different.
                          Tell them men are liabilities not assets.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Jazz said he’s openly trans he/she could be your wife and buy it for you.
                            Chuck and Albertafarmer are already doing this you can tell by the fighting going on they’re married. But who’s on top?
                            Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 28, 2020, 19:47.

Comment

Do you have to pay it back? I could build a flax straw burning car. Can you see it now? When I looked at the huge piles of flax straw out in neighbours field, I thought, “How many yards could be heated with all those BTU’s?”

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...