• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid showing up in high schools

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid showing up in high schools

Recent cases have moved the high schools to go to online learning.

Maybe the Saskparty should rethink its desire to build more schools and put that money into infrastructure for online learning that would also benefit everyone else with better cell and internet in this province...????????

Vision = thinking ahead.....

We are finally in line for a cell tower in our region. Thankful someone finally listened. Apparently 72 new towers gong up next year to fill in some of the big gaps.

Regarding school kids getting COVID, I say good. We shouldn’t shut down schools, but rather let these exceptionally low risk ages help us get the herd immunty and put this controllovirus behind us once and for all.

Then we can get back to the climate change alarmism.

Comment

Your just a "armchair quarterback" thank goodness the SaskParty is in charge or the teachers would have the year off and our kids would have no learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        We are finally in line for a cell tower in our region. Thankful someone finally listened. Apparently 72 new towers gong up next year to fill in some of the big gaps.

Regarding school kids getting COVID, I say good. We shouldn’t shut down schools, but rather let these exceptionally low risk ages help us get the herd immunty and put this controllovirus behind us once and for all.

Then we can get back to the climate change alarmism.
        You must be joking???? And go home give it to everyone else. Wow!!!
        Herd immunity isn’t working. We d need how many deaths to establish herd immunity?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          You must be joking???? And go home give it to everyone else. Wow!!!
          Herd immunity isn’t working. We d need how many deaths to establish herd immunity?
          No. Not joking.

Comment

Sweden, world's test case, has herd immunity, cases but nearly zero deaths.
            And read it please...100% mild! Get serious people!

http://https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/ http://https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

Comment

Sheep

Advise coming from a home schooler as to how public schools should handle covid. Yup, naturally an expert.

Are you or will you be wearing a mask while in public promoting your sheep meat, especially to the restaurants with strict regulation (guide lines) regarding covid protocol ? I'm sure the restaurant owners are all in favour of getting covid in their business' and having to shut down for 14 days. Then they have to regain customers confidence all over again. Not to much sheep meat gets eaten if no ones at the dining table!

How solid is that business plan of yours again?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Sweden, world's test case, has herd immunity, cases but nearly zero deaths.
                And read it please...100% mild! Get serious people!

http://https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/ http://https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/
                god damn details , FJ ? gets their way every time lol , as chuck would say

Comment

It's likely that a society cannot avoid having to go through the usual Gompertz curve regarding viral infections unless everyone everywhere isolates and has no contact with anyone. That's not very feasible. Attempts to avoid exposure through lockdown simply delays the curve, but won't eliminate it. Or perhaps we wind up with a series of infection curves which repeat over and over as lockdowns get repealed and then reinstated a few weeks later.

Many businesses simply cannot survive a series of lockdowns. People who are pushed into mass unemployment will inevitably come to be in a permanent state of serious despair.

A vaccine is probably a year away, at best.

Comment

Personally know two people that tested positive for covid. One is a health care worker in her 20's and the other works at a post office and is in her 50's. Both cases were mild and both have recovered and returned to work. Both complained about losing their sense of smell and taste for a while. In both cases, their husbands were not infected. Yeah lets do that lockdown thing some more. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Sheep

Advise coming from a home schooler as to how public schools should handle covid. Yup, naturally an expert.

Are you or will you be wearing a mask while in public promoting your sheep meat, especially to the restaurants with strict regulation (guide lines) regarding covid protocol ? I'm sure the restaurant owners are all in favour of getting covid in their business' and having to shut down for 14 days. Then they have to regain customers confidence all over again. Not to much sheep meat gets eaten if no ones at the dining table!

Typical leftwinger stomping on someone who shows an independent and entrepreneurial spirit.

And when he becomes successful, you will also want to take his profits from him for your own use - or just because you are jealous.

What an ignorant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                        Personally know two people that tested positive for covid. One is a health care worker in her 20's and the other works at a post office and is in her 50's. Both cases were mild and both have recovered and returned to work. Both complained about losing their sense of smell and taste for a while. In both cases, their husbands were not infected. Yeah lets do that lockdown thing some more. Idiots.
                        The main reason for high crime rates in NW sask
                        A lot of people who don’t / can’t / refuse to work
                        Get free money to stay home

Basically get paid to go be criminals

Comment

I haven't heard much about this:

It seems that cases are rising, and deaths are not following.
                          Anyone have an explanation?

Also, some Swedish doctors are claiming they have achieved herd immunity, as evidenced by the declining cases, now the lowest in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Sheep

Not advice really, just my opinion. I thought you leftists would tolerate my opinion, I guess not, huh?

Two, it’s lamb, not sheep meat.

The restaurants I deal with, the owners don’t wear masks, nor do they expect us to. We also visit after hours or before hours, no chef or owner wants you to bug them when they have patrons or for sure at certain times of the day. I don’t have COVID, nor does my wife. We do not need to wear masks to prevent us from infecting others.

We have a well diversified market. A courier does our shipments to existing customers. People are enjoying our “sheep meat” because they are learning it is locally available, and there are many products to choose from. Finally, it’s plain delicious.

Our business plan is rock solid.

And finally, just an aside and for interest sake, we don’t pay the courier, the buyers do. Which is such a bizarre concept for my former grain farming self. Lol

Anywho, have a grand day Mr. Forage farmer. Hope I clarified a bit for you.

Comment

And then there's this - it runs a measurable, predictable life cycle:

"Top Israeli prof claims simple stats show virus plays itself out after 70 days -

Isaac Ben-Israel, who is not a medical expert, says analysis worldwide shows new cases peaking after about 40 days, slams economic closures; leading doctor dismisses his claims

A prominent Israeli mathematician, analyst and former general claims simple statistical analysis demonstrates that the spread of COVID-19 peaks after about 40 days and declines to almost zero after 70 days — no matter where it strikes, and no matter what measures governments impose to try to thwart it... "

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-israeli-prof-claims-simple-stats-show-virus-plays-itself-out-after-70-days/ https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-israeli-prof-claims-simple-stats-show-virus-plays-itself-out-after-70-days/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.