• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 may delay Liberal pledge to end long-term boil water advisories on FN ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 may delay Liberal pledge to end long-term boil water advisories on FN ?

Its on the CBC website....I just have to ask why would it delay something that would be considered an infrastructure program?

Its been long enough of phucking around on this file and good water is a requirement for healthy living...

Around here we can drill a water well and have good water for the farm....drinking water we get in the blue jugs....not scared to drink the well water....the blue jugs gives me better coffee...and thats important for me...

But why do politicians make the money they do talking about fixing the water issues on reserves and do nothing......

I only find this interesting because I hadn't seen the CBC article yesterday and my wife and I were talking about this issue and thinking about the excuses they would have....coincidence....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Its been long enough of phucking around on this file and good water is a requirement for healthy living...
      I guess our native population doesnt mind drinking slough water so long as they can vote red or orange and push their victimization to anyone who will listen.

They care more about UNDRIP and some woke dream they can send all white people back to Europe than ever improving their lot in Canada.

Comment

BUT...out of the 400 billion Trudeau has wasted , he couldn't find a well driller to do the job....FFS there are plenty of oil drillers looking for work....get a few rigs made for water and let them loose....maybe train a few First Nations how to drill and the energy haters might go away...dont know but this is embarrassing ...Trudeau has had 5 years to make good on that promise for better drinking water for FN...why they vote for him is beyond me...

Comment

Why can’t they pay to drill their own wells? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            Why can’t they pay to drill their own wells? Asking for a friend.
            What did they drink 500yrs ago? have to be careful not to destroy their culture and way of life.

For a people all knowing about the land sure have a lot of trouble living off it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              What did they drink 500yrs ago? have to be careful not to destroy their culture and way of life.

For a people all knowing about the land sure have a lot of trouble living off it.
              Lol that’s a good point! And if we knew how much money is sent to these reserves I m pretty sure they should be able to afford to do something themselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...