• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notsure if it aussie lingo.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notsure if it aussie lingo.

You guys keep talking of a throne speech.

Here a throne is actually a dunny, crapper, the long drop or a bit out of date “the place were brown meets whites and problems are flushed away”.......

So is this throne speech thing actually gonna be load off shitze

Flame away guys or should i say flush
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Sep 23, 2020, 03:47.

Trudeau's ass must be jealous of his mouth with the amount of shit that comes out of it.
    His mouth out performs his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      You guys keep talking of a throne speech.

Here a throne is actually a dunny, crapper, the long drop or a bit out of date “the place were brown meets whites and problems are flushed away”.......

So is this throne speech thing actually gonna be load off shitze

Flame away guys or should i say flush
      Throne = the seat her Majesty sits on... Governor General, who represents the Queen of Great Britain.

Comment

Trudeau will sit there like the simple-minded useful idiot he is, staring off into space looking for astronaut squirrels....

While Governor General Julie Payette, former astronaut, reads the Liberal government's prepared speech.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.