• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ottawa has in mind for us

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Ottawa has in mind for us

https://careers2030.cst.org/urban-farmer/

Interesting list of jobs, drone operators instead of police, I'm guessing they are gonna fill the abandoned shopping malls with veg production. One thing about what's going on, the agenda is in the wide open. Just need to look for it.

Its called phucking the economy up

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Its called phucking the economy up
      They have done a marvellous job of that already

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        They have done a marvellous job of that already
        BUTTS....pun intended...they are not done yet...

Russia invested heavily in infrastructure and actually did something....they used to be a customer for Canadian wheat ...they are now a competitor....

If you look back in Russian history you will find where we are heading...

Comment

Corruption and alcoholism in the Russian countryside....in Canada we will have corruption and a bunch of stoners....

Its becoming more evident everyday that politicians just don't give a phuck....where are the newly minted conservative critics of the bullshit going on????

Everyday there is a CBC article of the US politics ....in canada no one is doing SFA politically...

Opportunity knocks for agriculture to be front and centre if someone wanted to ....

Comment

Problem with politicians Bucket is they have no balls left. Anytime they take a stand or tell it like it is there is some crybaby, leftard, hold my hand feel sorry for me group saying your racist or a phobic. Everyone gets hurt feelings and just can’t deal with reality so the government gets nothing done. Unless u are like Peter Pan and just throw money at every special interest group to make everyone happy. It’s the governments job to provide a living for everyone now!😜

Comment

So, do I still get my $100.00 bounty if I turn in a shot down drone to city hall?!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                Problem with politicians Bucket is they have no balls left. Anytime they take a stand or tell it like it is there is some crybaby, leftard, hold my hand feel sorry for me group saying your racist or a phobic. Everyone gets hurt feelings and just can’t deal with reality so the government gets nothing done. Unless u are like Peter Pan and just throw money at every special interest group to make everyone happy. It’s the governments job to provide a living for everyone now!😜
                Riddle me this.....what other industry went balls out this spring....and is the most ignored by governments....

Comment

We do every year. Farmers are farmers. Not good business men. Any other industry would say if we don’t see this much margin we don’t produce. BUT. So many farmers drank the koolaid a while back. Cheap money. “Super great deals”. Expensive land but low interest! Christ! Now they owe so much money they gotta go to work no matter what. Prices suck, returns are low. So what. Pay me. Bad fall. So what pay me. Farmers do it to themselves then bitch afterwards. Not a good business model. Older I get the more I hate all the blood suckers in the industry.

Comment

We do every year. Farmers are farmers. Not good business men. Any other industry would say if we don’t see this much margin we don’t produce. BUT. So many farmers drank the koolaid a while back. Cheap money. “Super great deals”. Expensive land but low interest! Christ! Now they owe so much money they gotta go to work no matter what. Prices suck, returns are low. So what. Pay me. Bad fall. So what pay me. Farmers do it to themselves then bitch afterwards. Not a good business model. Older I get the more I hate all the blood suckers in the industry.
                    As opposed to those that took out mortgages on half million dollar homes they couldn't afford and in less than two weeks after this pandemic started had money in their account to help out while they provided zero to the economy....

Farmers are competing with their farms equity against the US treasury.....

Comment

If we all said screw it and didn’t plant a crop in the country u would see action but they know farmers do what farmers do so all they have to do is wait and the cycle continues. BUT if we didn’t have our products for them to steal then they got a problem with the rest of the industries.

Comment

If we all said screw it and didn’t plant a crop in the country u would see action but they know farmers do what farmers do so all they have to do is wait and the cycle continues. BUT if we didn’t have our products for them to steal then they got a problem with the rest of the industries.
                        Sadly the typical answer to that is ."""""...you go first...""""

Comment

"Focus on Sabbatical"...farmers agreeing be like herding cats...

Comment

and the ones left with balls ,like rona ambrose are sick of fighting with libtard, leftard , stoned idiots
                            hasta burn down and restart , there is no other way from here

Comment

Well we wont have to guess cause sock boy is doing an nation address on tv tomorrow night. Set your clocks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.