• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use radio for advertising?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use radio for advertising?

Looking into it, but not sure what to think yet.

Maybe one other than English?

Comment

When I was a seed grower tried it (Yorkton) and was a bit disappointed. We got some calls and sales but not what I thought. That was 6-7 years ago so I don’t think it has gotten better. It is such a dying medium, I mean who listens to AM radio anymore? I can’t remember the last time I turned one on. Unless you have something unique and that really grabs people’s attention I don’t think it is very effective way anymore.

Comment

Find out how the ads popup along the right side of the screen....probably $1000's!
        FaceBook, Buy sell, Kijiji...

Comment

......the power of social media.

Farmer's markets in Saskatoon.

Market the Romance of ethically farm raised, healthy products.

Set yourself apart from mainstream products....market "yourselves".

Scaling might not be the answer or need. Provide a quality product at a premium price.

I think product consistency is huge. Would a Big Mac be a Big Mac if every time you got one it tasted or looked different?

Follow the "recipe" of success. Do what works.

If you're going to change something brand it as such.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 14, 2020, 22:09.

Comment

Buy a couple good billboards - don’t let them trick you into digital. Old school one month billboards in densely populated areas and you will get a pile of orders

Comment

Originally posted by Ache4Acres View Post
              Buy a couple good billboards - don’t let them trick you into digital. Old school one month billboards in densely populated areas and you will get a pile of orders
              I vote for the old school billboard as well. The digital billboards are annoying and distracting. Plus it takes longer to get a picture of the rotating adds of a digital billboard.

Comment

Hmm. Like the billboards idea.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...