• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMHO...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO...

If this country votes the liberals back in.....then the majority believe in corruption and corrupt people....

Then why am I wasting my efforts to do what I do????????

In the eyes of some cult members, their Messiah can do no wrong.

Absolute denial.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      If this country votes the liberals back in.....then the majority believe in corruption and corrupt people....

And if they vote in conservatives and a scandal immediately follows ..... then what? There's zero chance of reform of the corruption till the people riot or setup one of these. They will not stop. See Rome for historical reference.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Bucket there are roughly 150 Liberal MP’s in Ottawa still supporting their leader, what does this say about the ethics of these MP’s? Jagmeet Singh hasn’t called for Trudeau to step aside or for there to be an election what does this say about him? The leader of the Bloc thinks Trudeau should step aside during the investigation and the Conservatives think the RCMP should investigate. So the left has no problem with unethical behaviour in government. Personally I hold out little hope!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9702c475891aebe3e85ac4dcbe2ecc8f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	769946

Let's start with this.

Comment

The future doesn’t look good politically. The cons are in favour of the U.N. too.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
              The future doesn’t look good politically. The cons are in favour of the U.N. too.
              This is what people aren’t getting there really is no viable alternative.
              Ndp are in outer space. Conservatives don’t even know what they are yet.????????

You all better hope JT don’t step down because they’d get a majority hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                This is what people aren’t getting there really is no viable alternative.
                Ndp are in outer space. Conservatives don’t even know what they are yet.????????

You all better hope JT don’t step down because they’d get a majority hands down.
                Scary thought. What kind of shit could they get away with if they are doing what they are doing now with a minority.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...