• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey maybe Nicole or the brains trust

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey maybe Nicole or the brains trust

Could join commodity marketing, crop production/local weather, and machinery equipment and Australian bullsshitz into one forum.

Another for politics.policy,climate change, my favourite pm, world topics such as cv19 etc.

I’m guilty of off topic and shit disturbing at times, like will mallee still have libido at 57 etc can all be posted elsewhere.

Can’t be that hard.

Just a thought geez you started one for organic farming that’s going gang busters.

Maybe even another for farm pics/blogs

Just chewing the fat

Mallee, you think to much! when was the last time you posted in the fur & sheep category? It’s not a big deal but I’d leave things alone, it’s not a very busy place, we can scroll through all the new posts pretty quickly. If you don’t like the political stuff a flick of the finger is all it takes and you’ll be well past it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...