• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch sky’s ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch sky’s ...

Nasty ones in SW sask Lafleche
    Meadow lake east been getting some heavy ones all afternoon
    Some potential ugly ones coming in west of KerRobert

Trying to keep up on Twitter. Not sure if they’re at 3, 4 or more tornadoes in the SE!

Heard bad hail as well. Hopefully that isn’t very wide spread 🤞🏻

Comment

Radar shows purple and red at Assiniboia again. I can’t see anything on Environment Canada in the SE.

Comment

Turn my E into a W 🙈. Think it’s the same system that’s around Assiniboia now.

Comment

Replay of last night? Maybe thunder at 10:30 - maybe not. 😂

Comment

Had a storm through here around 3. Sounds like it hit around Innisfail fairly hard. There was pea hail and driving rain here, 1/2” in 15 minutes, but doesn’t look to have done too much damage to the crops.

Another one to the North wiped out around Halkirk.

Comment

It's like a giant hand sits around Regina to Fort and blocks all storms. It was nasty last night as it headed out of Montana. Split and just watched on radar connected at Yorkton and going strong still.

Comment

What a block! Just inpenetrable, in 80’sit was called an Omega Block. What should we call it now?

Comment

This was Assiniboia yesterday aft noon ... looks like it’s winter . Huge hail up to golf ball size. Massive flooding in basements. Lots of acres gone! Tornado touched down 12 miles west of Lafleche. We are at our seasonal spot at Thomson Lake 4 miles north of Lafleche, all that was here was heavy rain.
                  We are a fair bit east of Assiniboia, thankfully we got nothing. Brother sent me a text last saying “massive rain” at 11:30, haven’t heard the amount yet.
                  We’ve had 4 inches in a wk so little scared what this massive means?

Comment

Ghetto Central will probably be ok for 7-10 days but sooner or later will need another drink.

Maybe I don't want to spend $40K on fungicides this year.

See wiseguy....I'm both lazy AND cheap!

Comment

I will be in a large crop insurance position for the 1st time in my life. Durum is done fully headed head out and halfway up my shin, canola very unlikely to make it for a large portion can only see that anything is planted in the rows now, lentils 10 to 20bpa if lucky i predict.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        I will be in a large crop insurance position for the 1st time in my life. Durum is done fully headed head out and halfway up my shin, canola very unlikely to make it for a large portion can only see that anything is planted in the rows now, lentils 10 to 20bpa if lucky i predict.
                        Drought no fun either
                        We are on of too much north of us
                        We need rain shortly again here
                        7/10 in 3 1/2 weeks
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 5, 2020, 10:30.

Comment

At the very least I hope I get enough money from this crop to cover salaries and expense.....because I'm dumb enough to do it again. I have low expectations, better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

Notice I said cover salaries because I don't like working for myself for nothing either(wiseguy...!). "Profit" might be thin this year but i don't consider the salaries paid as "profit".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...